Welcome to the KEMBA Kids Club!
Start them on the right path
The KEMBA Kids Club is a great way for kids 12 and under to start learning about saving money and will help them learn good money management skills at an early age. A parent or guardian will also be an owner of the account. Deposits can be made in person, by automatic transfer or by direct deposit so helping them save is easy!
A member of the club!
Your child will be included in the club! They will receive:
- Birthday Card
- Invitation to special events, like our Breakfast with Santa
- Access to our Youth CD Special
Benefits of a KEMBA Kids Club:
- Automate their allowance from your direct deposit
- transfer funds from your KEMBA account
- Have a place to save for their education
- Have access to our FREE coin counter for piggy bank money
Saving for more?
The minimum opening deposit for the Kids Club is $5. From there, you can add other products and services too! For example:
- Open a Holiday Club for each child for their Holiday spending
- Coverdell Education Savings Account
- Special Savings for their first car
- Certificate of Deposit
Youth Certificate Special
Every child is eligible for a special 10% APY* Certificate of Deposit ($1,000 maximum deposit)Youth Certificate Special
Saving for your child’s future is one of the most important things you can do. KEMBA wants to help! Our youth certificate offers an outstanding dividend. Any child between 8-17 can start a certificate with a maximum deposit amount of $1,000. The certificate will automatically mature on their 18th birthday and roll to their KEMBA savings account. Speak to a KEMBA representative for more information about this outstanding offer!
See what you could earn here!
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield. Youth CD offers a 10% APY (9.57% rate). Primary account owner must be between the ages of 8 and 18. The certificate automatically matures on the child’s 18th Birthday. Certificate must remain on deposit the full term to earn any dividends. With the exception of the rules, all other certificate rules and disclosures apply.