Start your KEMBA Credit Union Career, join the KEMBA team!
Thank you for your interest in employment with KEMBA Credit Union! Learn more about KEMBA, benefits of employment and our available positions below.
Who is KEMBA?
KEMBA is a not for profit financial cooperative. Our mission is to build valued relationships with our members and communities and to deliver personalized banking solutions to help manage and improve their financial well being. KEMBA began on October 9, 1933 by a group of Kroger associates looking for a safe and effective place to bank and borrow. KEMBA stands for Kroger Employees Mutual Benefits Association. Today, membership is open to dozens of employee groups and people living and working in central Indiana.
Team Member Benefits
Our team members enjoy a friendly and professional work environment. We offer opportunities to learn and advance, while enjoying a fun, close-knit atmosphere! Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to earn more with our incentive programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance paid by KEMBA
- Long and Short Term Disability paid by KEMBA
- 401K program with company match
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Discounted YMCA membership
- Tuition Reimbursement Program