Start your career, join the KEMBA team!
Are you looking for credit union career with a great group of people? Not only is KEMBA Credit Union a great place to do your banking, but it’s a great place to work too! We take so much pride in our staff! To our members they are KEMBA! We are proud of our roots and are excited about our future. If you are interested in joining us on our journey we want to hear from you!
KEMBA is always looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to join our team! You belong here! Even if we do not have any openings posted, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in KEMBA Credit Union!
Member Service Advisor – Branch
Provides service to our membership via incoming phone calls. Complete loan applications from members over the phone, as needed. Completes defined tasks within the Sales/Service group to support the membership and other areas of the credit union. Serves as backup branch staff person, as needed.
Reports to: Branch Supervisor
- Work as a team member with other Member Service Advisors to answer incoming telephones promptly and courteously and direct calls to other resources, as appropriate.
- Complete external loan requests from members and coordinate decision and member communication with underwriting.
- Assess member needs and recommend appropriate loan and deposit products.
- Make proactive outbound sales calls to solicit new business opportunities.
- Fill in, as needed, in the branch offices
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a financial institution or similar sales experience.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attitude and member service skills
- Able to perform well in a multi-task environment