Manage My Card Features:
Manage My Cards is primarily integrated into our MyMobile app so debit card holders can access all the bank account and card information using a single unified app on their iOS and android devices.
- Turn the debit or credit card on and off—when the card is off, no purchases or withdrawals are approved except for previously scheduled recurring payments.
- Enable controls to restrict card usage based on location, spend limit, merchant type, and transaction type.
- Check transactions and account balances associated with cards enrolled in Manage My Cards. Transactions are enriched with recognizable merchant details for cardholders to seamlessly identify transactions.
- View one–time payments made to a card kept on file in the merchant’s database as well as automatic payments made from the card to merchants on a regular basis.
- Get spend insight analytics to see how, what, and when transactions are occurring.
- Call designated phone numbers to activate a card, report a card as lost or stolen, or set a PIN.
- Manage travel plans to allow transactions in specific domestic and international destinations.
Any limit or location settings you set in Manage My Cards will not override the default settings of your Debit Card set by KEMBA Credit Union. For example, standard daily usage is set at $1,500 for purchases. You cannot exceed this amount using CardValet. Call KEMBA to speak with a Member Service Representative to discuss altering limits exceeding default standards. Also, international transactions are always blocked for security reasons. Please speak with a KEMBA Advisor regarding any travel.
For more information about Visa® Debit Cards click on the buttons below.
Visa® Debit Card use will be restricted for International travel for security reasons.
Pending Authorization holds will affect available balance information.