The best way to protect your accounts is by maintaining a transaction register of your account activity. KEMBA offers numerous free tools for you to access your account information 24/7. We understand things happen! If you need help we are here for you!
KEMBA Credit Union offers a variety of overdraft protection products that can help keep you covered.
Once your checking account hits a $0 balance we will automatically use funds in your savings account to clear pending items. If you don’t want this to happen, you can opt-out.
- We will automatically exhaust available funds on all regular deposit accounts first, $5 fee applies per transfer
- Cross account transfer is available upon request, but not automatic
Checking Protection Line of Credit
Open a $500 Checking Protection Line of Credit to protect yourself from any transactions you may have forgot.
- $500 Credit Line available for overdraft protection use, no fees
- Must apply and meet eligibility requirements
- Would be used before courtesy pay
Personal or Home Equity Line of Credit
Use your Personal Line of Credit or Home Equity Line of Credit. You also have access to transfer money yourself from these loans to your checking.
- At your request, we can set up as an overdraft protection source
- You must apply for this line of credit and meet eligibility requirements
Courtesy Pay for Checking
You may opt-out of this service at any time. KEMBA will pay items on your behalf if you opt-in to Courtesy Pay and do not have available funds. By using this service you agree to pay the Courtesy Pay fee.
- $33 fee per item
- $600 limit
- Account must be back in good standing in 30 days
- Must opt-in for service, eligibility requirements apply